Sunday, July 7, 2024

Clouds Fall to Earth, Book Cover Creation


Clouds Fall to Earth is a novel about people who have lived in the air for 1500 years.  I started writing it in 2011 and progress has been irregular, but I have completed the rough draft of all 14 chapters and am now upgrading the book some for others to read and offer critiques.  The artwork above is the first product of composing prompts for a AI generated cover art.  My brother has been helping me on this--I give ideas and course corrections and he talks to AI.  So far we have about 30 or so images.  None of them are close, yet, but this one, a sort of diagram, presents a level of detail I want.  All the other images are more like photographs, somewhat realistic, if science-fiction is realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment